- Book Now
- Documents Needed
- Restricted Goods
- Packing Advice
- Shipment Protection
- National Holidays
Your Package Details
This option is for sending paper documents only.
You MUST enter the correct weight [kg] and dimensions [cm]
do so will result in surcharges being applied to your card
New personal effects/gifts will have no exemptions on duty/tax
Before sending your parcel to Spain, please make sure that none of the items in your parcels contravene the restrictions imposed by customs at destination.
Customs website: http://www.agenciatributaria.es/
After you have paid for a shipping service to Spain, you will be redirected
to a page where you can download and print out the relevant shipping labels, i.e
AWB (Courier Air Waybills - barcode) - Proforma or Commercial invoice - Address label.
The above documents are standard for any international shipment.
Please note, if additional documentation is required for the import of any particular item, it is the
customer's responsibility to provide them at destination.
Goods travelling by 'Cargo' are subject to different restrictions to those travelling as carry-on
A shipment to Spain is deemed unacceptable if: it is classified as
hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air
Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) or other relevant organisation.
Many items which appear harmless in everyday use can pose danger on air transport and are consequently
forbidden for transport.
The following page displays a sampling of common prohibited and restricted goods.
Your parcel must be boxed and well packaged. This will reduce the risk of damage to any item during
transit or any associated automated distribution process.
Please be aware the item is not taken by hand from collection to destination and will visit many sorted
facilities on its journey. For that reason, you need to protect the items to ensure they make it from A
to B safely.
The following packaging guidelines are recommendations to assist you in packaging your shipment:
When you book a shipping service to Spain, you will be able to choose an
appropriate level of cover for your shipment. We offer enhanced parcel protection for up to £2000
for a small additional fee.
If you do not purchase enhanced Shipment Protection, your shipment will be only covered to a maximum
value of £50 as per the limited liability set out in our
Terms & Conditions and subject to your
parcel passing minimum packaging requirements.
Please note that the declared value for customs purposes is not related to the declared value selected
for Shipment Protection. We encourage all customers to purchase shipment protection cover for loss or
- 01/01/2019 - New year's day
- 05/01/2019 - Dia de la toma
- 06/01/2019 - Epiphany
- 22/01/2019 - St. vincent's day (valencia)
- 01/02/2019 - San cecilio
- 28/02/2019 - Andalusia day
- 19/03/2019 - St. joseph's day
- 04/04/2019 - Basque national day
- 23/04/2019 - St. george's day
- 01/05/2019 - Worker's day
- 02/05/2019 - Dos de mayo
- 15/05/2019 - San isidro
- 17/05/2019 - Día das letras galegas
- 20/05/2019 - St. ferdinand day
- 30/05/2019 - Canary islands day
- 31/05/2019 - Dia de castilla la mancha
- 09/06/2019 - Murcia autonomy day
- 11/06/2019 - Our lady of the chapel
- 24/06/2019 - St. john's day
- 29/06/2019 - St. peter & st. paul day
- 07/07/2019 - Running of the bulls
- 10/07/2019 - Death of el cid
- 25/07/2019 - St. james day
- 03/08/2019 - Fiesta de la colmena
- 10/08/2019 - St. lawrence day
- 15/08/2019 - Assumption day
- 08/09/2019 - Virgen de la pena
- 11/09/2019 - Catalan national day
- 15/09/2019 - Nuestra senora de la bien aparecida
- 24/09/2019 - Our lady of mercy
- 29/09/2019 - St. michael's day
- 07/10/2019 - Virgen del rosario
- 09/10/2019 - Dia de communidad
- 12/10/2019 - National day
- 01/11/2019 - All saints` day
- 09/11/2019 - Virgen de la almudena
- 06/12/2019 - Constitution day
- 08/12/2019 - Immaculate conception
- 25/12/2019 - Christmas day
- 26/12/2019 - St. stephen's day
We have a detailed and comprehensive Help Section here. If you cannot find
the answer or advice you are looking for there, please use our enquiry form
Parcel delivery to Seville â€“ Spain made easy
Whether youâ€™re frantically trawling the Internet for an urgent delivery service to Seville or taking a more measured approach to find just the right shipping company for your business needs, RapidParcel.com has exactly what youâ€™re looking for.
We offer our customers a single place to come to compare and book the fastest, cheapest and most reliable carriers for a delivery to Seville, or in fact to any other destination on the planet. So if youâ€™re shipping to Madrid, Barcelona, or have package delivery needs to destinations further afield, do take a look through our site for the best carriers to handle your shipments. All you need to do is to complete our quick and easy booking form and select from the deals that our leading international courier partners have to offer on every Seville package delivery.
Since it was founded over two thousand years ago, this city has grown to become the financial and cultural capital of southern Spain, and with this status has come a growing need for reliable delivery services to Seville. Its lively tourist sector draws millions of visitors to the city each year and its prominent medieval, renaissance and baroque architecture is testament to its long and artistic past. Just as the many Moorish structures are testaments to the influence of the cityâ€™s former landlords. With a population of around three quarters of a million Sevillanos today there are plenty of reasons why you may be looking for a reliable company to handle your Seville package delivery. Whether youâ€™re a company with hundreds of parcels to send or an individual with just one, youâ€™ll find the same excellent rates and exceptional service is extended to all our customers.
Six simple steps to booking your delivery
Our company has a long and respected history in the shipping sector and we attribute much of our success to our commitment to innovative customer-focused thinking. We know that when you come to book your parcel delivery to Seville youâ€™ll want to complete the transaction as simply and quickly as possible, and everything about our new website is dedicated to this objective. We have compressed the entire booking process for your Seville package delivery into six simple steps:
- Step 1 â€“ Input basic details from which our system will determine which couriers and deals are most appropriate to present you with
- Step 2 â€“ Compare couriers side by side and select which is best for your Seville shipping
- Step 3 â€“ Let us know where to collect from and deliver to
- Step 4 â€“ Tell us a little more about your package
- Step 5 â€“ Confirm delivery details
- Step 6 â€“ Use our secure payment page to complete the booking
To find simply the best carrier for your parcel delivery to Seville at the best rates possible, complete our quick and easy booking process. Your shipment is in safe hands with any one of our courier partners.
If you are not yet ready to book but would like to investigate how cost-effective it could be to use our service, then simply complete our Rapid Quote form and take a look at the services and rates offered by our courier partners.